A “high-performance work team” refers to a group of goal-focused individuals with specialized expertise and complementary skills who collaborate, innovate and produce consistently superior results. The group relentlessly pursues performance excellence through shared goals, shared leadership, collaboration, open communication, clear role expectations and group operating rules, early conflict resolution, and a strong sense of accountability and trust among its members. Do these characteristics describe your team? If not, we can help.
- Learn common stages of team development and causes of team dysfunction
- Enhance interdepartmental communication and organization-wide teamwork
- Create an interdependent mindset throughout organizational departments
- Improve team communication and problem-solving ability
- Staff traits session geared towards effective team building exercises
- Learn the 5 Stages of a Team and assess your teams current state
- Provide training for employees on creating a Customer Centric Experience – team edition